Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Movies On The Green

Darcy's Planned Event For The Community

  What can I say. Boredom is a self inflicted ailment. And I refuse to be bored. Quiet, at peace, yes. But never bored.


  I wanted to have an old fashioned community gathering or block party as it is commonly called.

 



With specialty popcorns and treats a festive feeling is what I am striving for.

Party and event planning is a natural occurance for me. The excitement and fun of a really well planned event is what I love.

  If you have a need for a special occasion, please let me be your planner which can make your event very special and with very little stress.

Have Some Simple and Inexpensive Fun! 

Darcy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on Silver Spoon Cakes with Chef Darcy Jackson in Salt Lake Valley.